Friday, November 30, 2012

"TO DIE FOR" CARDZ TV STAMPS DT CHALLENGE #20

Hi guys! Welcome to Cardz TV Stamps Design Team Challenge #20! I can't wait to show you all the AMAZING projects that the super talented Cardz TV Stamps Design Team has created for your inspiration! But first, the WINNER of challenge #19 "Scene It!" is:


             Leanne from createdbyleanne.blogspot.com

Congratulations Leanne! Please send you address to cardztv@gmail.com and I'll get your set of Cardz TV Stamps right out to you! Thanks for joining us for our challenge!

Challenge #20 "To Die For"
Create a card, layout or craft project for Christmas or Hanukkah, using die cuts from your manual or electronic cutting machine.  

You have until noon EST, Thursday, December 6th, to post your name and a link to your card, LO or craft below, using Inlinkz. 

I'll announce the winner on Friday, December 14th, and the winner, picked by random.org, will receive a set of Cardz TV Stamps!

The awesome Cardz TV Stamps Design Team has just outdone themselves on this challenge! Please be sure to go by each of their blogs, become a follower, and leave them some comment love! 

Hope you all have fun with this challenge! Good luck everyone...we can't wait to see what you create!

KAREN- CHRISTMAS JOY

CATHY - CHRISTMAS JOY


MELISSA - HOME FOR CHRISTMAS


JENNIFER - CHRISTMAS JOY


DANA - CHRISTMAS JOY


JANIS - HOME FOR CHRISTMAS


GLORIA - CHRISTMAS JOY

JOANN - CHRISTMAS JOY


NICOLE - CHRISTMAS JOY


RACHELLE - CHRISTMAS JOY

SARAH - CHRISTMAS JOY

MICHELLE - CLASSIC CHRISTMAS

SHARON - HOLLY JOLLY


LYNN - CHRISTMAS JOY

JERI - CHRISTMAS JOY

GINGER - CHRISTMAS JOY

KRISTIN - CHRISTMAS JOY

ELAINE - CHRISTMAS JOY


AMANDA - CHRISTMAS JOY

JULIE - CHRISTMAS JOY

LAURA - CHRISTMAS JOY

SHAWNEE - TINY TIDINGS

SUSAN - BREW HA HA

CANDICE - CHRISTMAS JOY

DeNETRA - CHRISTMAS JOY


~~~

13 comments:

  1. My good what awesome cards I'd say your whole DT outdid themselves I'm in awe...gosh...everyone sure has had fun with this challenge. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, you have THE most amazing DT and I loved looking at all their designs!
    You and your team are an inspiration to so many of us.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I love Christmas cards!

    Thanks LeeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome creations from the DT!
    Who won challenge #19: "Scene It"? Did I miss that post?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what wonderful inspiration from the DT. I look forward to this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary...you are VERY special and so is your DT. What beautiful inspiring cards and the challenge was too good to pass up. Thanks for the opportunity to showcase a Hanukkah card. Wishing you and your DT a wonderful holiday season. I'm looking forward to another exciting year of design videos in 2013 and more challenges so I can win a set of stamps to try.
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a beautiful projects from all the DT Members!
    Great work, love them all.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely projects from DT! Was a winner announced for the "I'm Stuffed" PPT #89 challenge? Love these challenges! So fun to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yipee!! I just seen I won!!! Thank you! Thank you! I'm emailing you my address right now!! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mary,I have a question for you . I want to enter my card but I don't have a blog,Do you have to have a blog in order to enter in your challenges?...:(....Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!Awesome Dt Projects!!Fun Challenge.
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great projects!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!